Exporting CS700 .rdt to Excel .csv files for Import to CS750

PC Program for CS750/CS751
Version 3.03.20

Extracts data from CS700 .rdt files and saves to Excel files.

I used this application and was able to import and use my old CS700 .rdt contact data and channel data into my CS750 radios. However, it does not copy or set up any Zone Aliases or Scan Aliases (for lack of a better word ... files). And, it is important to match Contact Names from DMR Services to the Zone Aliases. What happened to the RX Group List? That seems to work within the Zone Aliases ?

I spent about 8 hours working to export the CS700 .rdt and then to import it into the CS750, and re-make all of the Zones, Scan Lists. A lot of it works but there's a lot I have not tested yet.


What happens with Simplex 99 and All Call Contacts? It's there but I had previously left the All Call Contact list blank or empty, except that the CPS software inserts a default of one channel. I deleted "Simplex 99" and kept All CALL in the new CS750 Code Plug.

Any advice as to the last paragraph above? .

Separately, I been listening and talking on the CS750 today. Have noticed that after a few minutes, about 5 to 10 minutes, the CS750 stops receiving on whatever dmr repeater I'm talking on. I have another CS750 cloned and it is/was also turned on ... but it continued to receive the other stations voice and signal just fine. Does the transmitter get hot or what? I'm not confusing this with a time out setting on the radio. I did say that the "receive" on the CS750 stopped hearing the other station after talking 5 to 10 minutes because my other CS750 continued to her that station just fine. Anyway it cleared after I turned it off and then on again.

I will be watching for this to see if it occurs again and I would like to know if anyone else is experiencing this issue and if yes then does it need to be addressed yet??

Ted, KB7YLU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, Comments may take a day to show up

Used for discussions, it is a collaboration group

Digital Ham Radio / Amateur Radio
DigitalHamRADIO@groups.io
https://groups.io/g/DigitalHamRADIO

Amateur Radio Users Support Group
AmateurRadio@groups.io
https://groups.io/g/AmateurRadio

North America Amateur Frequencies
A shared discussion about North America Frequencies.
https://groups.io/g/Frequency
.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.